Western Florida Lighting in Tampa Florida is currently interviewing for the position of Lighting Quotations Representative.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with the ability to manage his/ her own tasks and deliver consistent results. This individual will be a part of our Quotes team and will work with our outside sales team and our lighting manufacturers to provide our customers with project quotations and basic product support. This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package.
- Prepare lighting projects and stand alone quotations in our Oasis system for our customers.
- Communicate with our customers, manufacturers and outside sales team to verify accuracy regarding quotations.
- Manage heavy e-mail in-box
- Communicate with our manufacturers regarding special pricing and modified/custom products.
- Maintain and grow customer and manufacturer relationships.
- Ensure accuracy of quotations with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to professionally negotiate discounts, lead times, order release.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate facts and concepts
- MS Office Applications proficiency is required
- Aptitude towards reading and understanding technical/electrical information
- Lighting, electrical or mathematics background a plus
- Quotation/ Project management experience a plus
- Ability to modify PDF documents
- Oasis experience preferred.
- Enjoy being a part of a team, and work in a cooperative environment